Despite all their live performances, memes, studio recordings and additional memes, a lot of mystery surrounds I’m From the Government and I’m Here to Help. For example:
- Who are these guys?
- What’s their angle?
- Is there enough political content in their music?
- Why does it only cost $10 to fight Thom Bieler? Shouldn’t it cost more?
- Did Donald Trump start this band back in 2013? Has he been behind it from the beginning?
- What is the new album, Damage Control, really about?
- What about the new single, “Blacklisted”? What’s that about?
- Do Jake and Robby actually go fishing, or is it all done with green screens?
- Is Steve Keicher truly the voice of “Edge Underground” on 103.3 The Edge, or is he merely the man who supplies the words?
- Is Ronnie LePine truly both The Man AND The Machine?
We’ll answer all of these questions and more tomorrow, when “Blacklisted”, the debut single from Damage Control is unleashed upon the world. But to start things off, let’s take a look at the following video. This is a behind the scenes look at the band, their message and the TRUTH about the members’ origins and agendas.
Did you watch it? Did you learn anything? Do you feel cheated and/or wronged? You should. Damage Control comes out on August 26. Be at the release show at Rockin’ Buffalo Saloon.